Saturday, May 12, 2012

Home From NYC

Although I liked the city, I'm a woods girl! I never knew how much I loved the woods until I got home. The air smells different, the green grass, the blue sky, purple flowers, green trees, sounds of birds, running bare foot! It all just made me so happy! Now don't get me wrong, when I was in the city it's not as bad as I thought, and even though I prefer the woods, if God called me to the city I could go.

But it is a change! We went from this:

and


TO;

AND THIS:


But I will miss the people in NYC. And there are things that I will miss about the city too.
Thanks for all the prayers. Keep praying as we prepare to sell our house.

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!