Thursday, May 17, 2012

THE BEST SONG THAT I POSTED? Third Favorite Song...?...

Whats your favorite song out of the songs below. Even if you liked one of these songs below getter then the second and favorite song, it doesn't matter, First Second, and Third Favorite Songs are just so I can keep track of whats what. :) Remember  YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO COMMENT!

1. Britt Nicole - Believe


2. Jamie Grace - Come To Me



3. Natalie Grant - Your Great Name



4. Our God is an Awesome God - Micheal W. Smith



5. Our God is an Awsome God - Rick Mullins


Remember all votes must be in by May 31, 2012.

~Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Jamie Grace-Come to Me
    leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm.....definitly jamie grace- come to me. why are me and leanna so alike, it stinks.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to decide... I would say Britt Nicole - Believe. But Natalie Grant and Jamie Grace are close seconds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I want every body to know that I found out what song I like the best before looking at the posts.Britt Nicole - Believe
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. how dare you jenny!!!! its not THAT bad bein like me-i mean...how horrible could it be?(:
    leanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm... i think it would be Jamie Grace - come to me
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. There all amazing but i definitely like Your Great Name by Natalie Grant.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!