Friday, December 2, 2011

Welcome

Okay so I just made this blog. On this blog I will post things about Thailand, some Bible verses, good quotes and sayings, crafts and so much more!

~Thailand: Right now I will write what’s going on, you know selling our house and things like that. In New York City I will tell you what we did, in Thailand I will kind of post a news letter.

~Bible verses: I will put down the Verse of the Week.~Quotes and sayings:
 
~The QS of the Week.~Crafts: The Craft of the month.

Of course I will add other crafts now and then. But that’s the idea. So check it out! Explore and find out new things about me and about other things! I will try to change things as much as I can and as fast as I can. But I don't spend that much time on the computer. But you may want to check things out! Because this blog is changing all the time!
 
~Sarah



4 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! This is soo awesome!!!! I will be praying for you guys! love you sooo much amd can't wait to see you again :)
    Love Becca

    P.S. the thing says Shelly but it's really me, Becca sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becca,
    Glade you like it! :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay yay yay yay yay!
    This is so great Sarah!
    A good idea for letting us know what'll be going on in Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! :) But I wouldn't have even thought about it if you hadn't made your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!