Sunday, June 2, 2013

Teaching!!!

Please pray for me today as I prepare my lessons for my first teaching job. Yes. I will be teaching at a PUBLIC school English. All I know is that I will have 20 students; from the ages 3-6. I know, I know, THREE year olds. But you would be surprised; they send there kids to school really early. the 3 year olds are learning the ENGLISH alphabet.
My class starts at 10 and goes until 11 Monday evening(your time-PA) This is something new to me and I'm going to need a lot of prayers. I also have a REALLY bad sun burn; I mean REALLY bad. It hurts to move. (We picked up Annie at the Refugee Camp; and I was sitting on the back of the truck for three hours; and let's just say that wasn't such a good idea.) So please pray for that as well.
Thanks so much! I'll let you know how it goes...

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!