Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Please Pray With Me

       I am praying and asking God what he wants me to do. And I'm asking that you please pray with me too.
"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints." - Ephesians 6:18
      I have an opportunity to teach English in three different Thai schools. And I don't even know if I want to teach.
      Even though I love to teach(at least I love to teach Abby) My dad thinks it's my gift(and I have been asking God to show me my gift) and I know the Lord could use me. It's just that I've never taught at a school, or anything even close to this!
      Please pray that God will give me wisdom, "If any of you lacks wisdom let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." - James 1:5. And that he will give me a clear sign that this is his will. And that teaching is my gift. (I have to decide soon)
Thanks,
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!