Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stories...

Hey everyone,
       Praise,
  • Annie is feeling like her old self again, although she has to continue to take pills. The doctors say she should live longer because she naturally has a lower blood pressure.
  • God as blessed us with safety!
      Stories,
  • We were amazed at how a stove affects you in the morning. The first week we went without a stove, we had a sink and fringe and a grittle, no toaster, microwave (which we still don't have.) oven, hot water or stove. And I must say that out mornings weren't going the smoothest. Then one morning (The first morning we had a stove.) we had an awesome morning, everyone walked around with HUGE smiles. :D
  • My sister (Annie) and Mom have proven their blondness. Annie was riding Chad's bike, which was having problems, when it stalled and then wouldn't start at a red light. A guy with an English accent was behind her and asked if she needed help, he tried to start it but still couldn't. They weren't far from the center and so he offered to take her there; she accepted. When they got there Annie was thanking the guy and was trying to get the strap undone on her helmet; but couldn't. The man finally said, "I'm not going to wait for you to take that helmet off," then smiled and rode away. Annie turned around and Rhonda noticed the problem; it was already undone! Boy did we die laughing!
  • The next week my mom rode for over half an hour to the center, when she got there she couldn't get her helmet off. She called my dad over; he turned around and just roared with laughter; there was several other people around (including me) and we just split up. Here my mom had worn her helmet backwards the whole way there!
      OH and MIRACLES OF MIRACLES, my MOM is driving a MOPEDE!
Well there's lots more stories, but I don't want to bore you. :)Were all doing great over here; and we're finding a "normal".

      Specific prayers for me:
  • Please pray as I study Thai, plus do school.
  • Pray for me as I consider teaching English at a Thai school.
  • Pray for me as I ask God what I should be doing.

      Pray for my family:
  • Chad will be leaving in April; and it's just not going to be the same.
  • Pray for us as our prayer dedication for our house is this Sunday.
  • Pray as we look for a building for our coffee shop.
  • Please pray that the powers of darkness will not overtake us.
Picturse are coming...
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE PRAYERS!
~Sarah
 
P.S. There's nothing like riding FOUR people on one bike; it's what we sometimes have to do to get around.
 
"There's nothing like singing to the same God, in different languages. And yet all singing in one voice on the hallelujah!"
~Sarah Esh


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!