Monday, March 5, 2012

News on Thailand,

Because Chad may need surgery we will not be going to New York this spring, but next fall, (September - November) if the Lord is willing. :) We are planning to action off our house. And are hoping to take our dog, Emmy with us. Our rabbits (two females floppy eared) are for sail for a FREE, and we have a hutch (ask my mom how much that is.) We will store some of our more sentimental things, and take some along, we do plan to sell most of our things. My Dad is looking for management for his store.
Although our plans are delayed we still are going, and can't wait.

I just wish we would get there!

~Sarah

4 comments:

  1. hey sarah!!!! about the rabbits, i think i might take them, and maybe the hutch. depends...
    cya later!(:-leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! You'll have to ask my mom how much the hutch cost! :) I hope to see you this Sunday, at the chorus program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok!!!! i should of looked on here before the program, so i woulda known you were gonna come!!! oh well....
      leanna

      Delete

I hope you will comment! You don't have to be a member, anyone and everyone can comment!